Monday, June 24, 2013

Green Machine Smoothie


 
I have caved into the green smoothie craziness that has been going on this year.

 I didnt think I could do it...drinking a glass full of green glob did not look delicious. But being in a rush this morning, I knew the only thing I could have for breakfast and not be late was a smoothie. So I decided I was going to start my morning by being adventurous and I went for it. These are fruits and ingredients I had laying around in my fridge, that were screaming at me to give them a home in my tummy. So not only was I adventurous, I was also doing the fruit a huge favor ;)

Dont let the green color stop you from making and trying this smoothie! The kale does not over power, but adds deliciousness and loads of vitamins! Great way to start a morning!

Ingredients:
1/2 banana
1 mango 
4 1/2 slices of frozen peaches, or 1 whole fresh peach  
1/2 cup of kale 
1/2 cup of coconut water 

Assembly:
Chop all the fruit up, add coconut water and blend it up!

                                   

                                   
ENJOY, MY FRIENDS
<3 Babushka


No comments:

Post a Comment