Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Autism Speaks!

Hello Everyone!
 
I mentioned earlier in my introduction that I am an intern at Autism Speaks for the summer of 2013. Although my internship is only for a short while, I have been an advocate of supporting people with disabilities my entire life, and plan on supporting Autism Speaks and their cause for a long time.
 
I am raising money for Autism Speaks; I ran 5k last weekend, and plan on running for Autism Speaks  every other race that I decide to run as well.
 
If you would like to donate, or know anyone who would like to please visit my donation page:
 
 Any amount is greatly appreciated and welcomed! Please spread the word about Autism Speaks and continue to be kind to one another.
 
Please visit the Autism Speaks website if you wish to find out more about our organization:
 
or email me with any questions:
 
Thank you for reading my blog, please post any comments or questions! :)
 
 


<3 Babushka

No comments:

Post a Comment